The first half of 2017 has been a very successful for the company and we are very excited about what the second half has in store for us. In spite of the upcoming General elections that has slowed down investment and growth, the second half of 2017 will be a year of growth and new opportunities for everyone at Sheffield as we strive to meet and exceed our customers’ needs. We appreciate your continued commitment to the company and our growth. We are confident we can make this mutually rewarding.
At Sheffield it’s not about being the best but being better than we were yesterday and we had some incredible achievements and amazing firsts in the first half of 2017 and I would like to highlight some:
- Installing the first cold-room PUF panels manufactured in Kenya by Sheffield at Epic Hotel ,Rwanda
- Having the Rational International AG Senior Area Vice President BD EMEA and Managing Director visit Sheffield
- Having our Rational Cooking Live events go regional with two held in Kampala Uganda and Kigali, Rwanda
- Introduction of the Burlodge hospital trollies that will improve food service in hospitals
- Developing the first fully automated buffet server (hot and cold dishes) customized for Mater Hospital,Nairobi
Our reputation is our most treasured asset and the foundation on which we have built our company. Everyone at Sheffield knows that the only way to protect and improve our reputation is to exceed the client's expectations, meet our commitments, innovate in our business and deliver excellence, as our mantra says “Excellence in Everything.” By understanding, and embracing our clients' business problems, vision, project objectives and goals, we will be able to build stronger and lasting relationships that will yield long term results. The client will start to look at us as their trusted advisor.
Sheffield is committed to delivering excellence and aspiring to be a World Class Solution Provider and we look forward to your feedback so we can continuously improve this along the way.
Best wishes to you and your families for the second half of 2017 from all of us at Sheffield Africa
Suresh Kanotra (Dr.)